This job is no longer available
Econsultancy’s Professional Development team is looking for a bright and organised graduate to support them in delivering over 300 training events each year.
Based in Farringdon, London, you’ll be working with a small and passionate team delivering the UK’s leading digital marketing and ecommerce training courses. Not only will you benefit from plenty of hands on events management experience, you’ll also have the opportunity to build your own digital understanding, attend training and hone your customer service skills.
The role is ideally suited for a recent graduate looking for their first permanent role in events management, customer service or administration.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries both by phone and email
- Production of training packs, including workbooks, slides and electronic resources
- Sending out joining instructions ahead of events and ensuring SMS alerts are set up
- Requesting and collating feedback from attendees
- Managing the onsite training facilities and meeting and greeting delegates
- Updating training information on the website
- Assisting with proofreading marketing materials
- Covering reception and assisting the office manager with ad hoc tasks as necessary
- Helping out at company events as required
- A recent graduate with a good degree in any subject
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Detail oriented with a passion for customer service
- An enthusiastic team player
- Computer literate, preferably with an interest in digital technology