This job is no longer available
Senior User Experience Architect required by one of London's leading marketing and advertising agencies.
Over 10 years old, this agency works with some of the biggest, well known names and houses some of the brightest digital talent out there.
They're looking to grow the UX team with an additional senior member. You will need to be a tireless advocate for the end-user experience for any project you work on.
You should be comfortable working in pencil and paper for a great deal of your conceptual work as well as rapid prototyping as means to explore and evolve design concepts. You should also be expertly skilled in OmniGraffle and able to flawlessly document and annotate interactions and decisions. You must have a personality and approach to creativity that lends itself to collaboration with other disciplines.
- Work closely with the Experience Director and Design Team lead to produce quality UX work and help bring ideas to life, using tools to illustrate the design in high-level site architecture, detail level site architecture and interactions.
- Work with their team to design user interactions using sketches, interaction models, user journeys, and documents those interactions for developers using annotated wireframes, and functional documentation
- Validate the experience with user testing
- Participates as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, copywriters, project managers, strategists, and developers
- Champions best practices of usability and user-centric design
- Passionate about all interactive surfaces including websites, smartphones, tablet, touch screen monitors, kiosks, game consoles and interactive TV
- Always seeking to stay current with latest technology and human interactions, seeking new opportunities to create unique experiences
- Displays an emergent working knowledge of behavioural economics
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of our creative processes and techniques, especially as they pertain to the User Experience discipline
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, with excellent time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, and must be comfortable presenting to peers and clients
- Possesses solid working knowledge of industry standard user experience, information architecture, and prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle and Axure
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of digital accessibility standards
Great opportunity to join a growing and dedicated UX team within a large, well known and respected agency.
At Source, our aim is quite simply to be your creative communications recruitment agency of choice.