This job is no longer available
Are you a digital specialist and want to work in South Cheshire?
At 120Feet we have a straightforward goal to help our clients get better results from their online marketing.
This typically means applying great measurement and reporting techniques that in turn lead to identifying insights and improving conversion.
We’re looking to grow 120 Feet and need to find a couple of smart people to join our team.
You could be a seasoned and highly experienced digital consultant, perhaps working client-side or for an agency, or maybe you have less experience but are very eager to develop your online marketing skills. Either way, you will have a desire to help identify and fix our blue-chip clients’ conversion issues.
The following list describes the experience and skills that would help you excel at 120 Feet. I don’t expect you to be able to tick all of the boxes, so in your cover letter let me know which apply to you and how successful you have been.
- Web analyst - experience of planning and maintaining an implementation through to finding insights and knowledge using the reporting interface and other number crunching tools
- Highly proficient in Adobe SiteCatalyst and / or Google Analytics
- Testing expert - setting up, running and evaluating tests, through to rolling out of a new and improved page or funnel
- Data analyst or statistician - proven ability to crunch numbers, find anomalies, spot trends and present your findings with context and relevance
- Database and email marketing - experience of running email or direct marketing campaigns from briefing to segmentation, delivery and analysis
- Tag Management - it would be great to hear from an experienced tag management practitioner
- Web project management - if you are organised, perhaps PRINCE2 certified, this will help you manage client projects efficiently
- Detailed search knowledge - SEO and / or PPC proficient. Setting up and managing campaigns and making improvements is second nature to you
Regardless of your experience, there are certain qualities that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Inquisitive mind - you will be the sort of person who asks lots of open questions. You must have a desire to understand how things work and when they go wrong you will be there digging around until you find answers
- Highly numerate - much of what we do revolves around proving that we have improved the knowledge and usually conversion for our clients. Therefore, you will be working with data on a regular basis and need to have a fantastic grasp of statistics and Excel. If you’re apprehensive of data then a role at 120 Feet will not be for you
- Well-read and good overall knowledge - you will be in to marketing and online marketing in particular. You will be able to back this up by having a wide repertoire of blogs and commentators whom you regularly read. It’ll be even better if you like reading and learning about non marketing topics, because the wider your experience the better your sense of judgement
- Confidence and communication skills - much of your work will be client facing. Therefore, you have to be comfortable presenting ideas and findings to people of all levels in a way which is informative and engaging
About 120 Feet
We work with a variety of clients, each with different needs and requirements. However, a common element is that they turn to 120 Feet for specialist and expert advice to help better understand and improve their customer journeys and conversion rates.
Clients include major brands such as Auto Trader, Bupa, Michelin and Thomas Cook.
We have a great office in a recently converted Victorian schoolhouse in Nantwich, Cheshire. Your work is likely to be both office based and onsite, and your clients may be local or anywhere in the UK.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter explaining which role you are applying for (junior or senior) and why you would be an ideal candidate. Also, confirm your current remuneration and financial expectations.
Closing date for applications is Fri 15th March 2013. No recruitment consultancies please.