This job is no longer available
This role will be instrumental to creating demand through digital platforms. You will be reporting directly to the owner of the business and will lead the marketing output for the business. This role will suit those with a developed skill set, a high level of initiative and those who are passionate about working in the premium sector and developing innovative strategies to drive demands.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Content Management
• Paid Search
• Search Engine Optimisation and web analytics.
• Reporting on the effectiveness of different channels and develop strategy accordingly.
• Email marketing and CRM through targeted campaigns.
• Drive traffic through raising brand awareness.
• Deal with necessary PR opportunities.
• Assist with photo shoots, assist with events planning and help develop international opportunities for the company.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar work environment and have a passion for Luxury. In addition to this they will benefit from showing the following:
• Relevant working knowledge across different digital channels.
• Broad marketing exposure, including events and creative.
• Success in driving traffic to a website.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a wider team.
• High level of professionalism and strong attention to detail.
About our client
Our client is an international Luxury Retail business with retail outlets and an operating website. They are famous within their sector and the wider premium industry. They have ambitions of expanding their current international operations from their base in London and are looking for a talented individual to take them forward.
What's on offer