This job is no longer available
About Watch Warehouse:
WatchWarehouse™ - official supplier of fashion and designer watches - is part of the Peter Burrowes Ltd group, a family run business established in 1939. Having started as an eBay company in 2010, WatchWarehouse™ is fast becoming a serious competitor in the watch industry. As a corporation, our ethos is to always strive for excellent customer service, and we have successfully achieved 100% positive feedback on eBay, as well as becoming one of their Platinum Power Sellers. We have always impressed our customers by offering impeccable products and service along with high-speed delivery, all at great prices!
The focus of the role is to drive qualified traffic to the website and acquire Watch Warehouse customers.
You will report directly to the Ecommerce Director and Marketing Manager and will learn about all aspects of building and running a successful e-commerce and multi channel business.
• Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs in line with financial budgets and KPIs.
• Manage key marketing channels including: SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, cooperative marketing, comparison shopping engines and data feed strategy.
• Serve as an in-house PPC expert, develop and maintain PPC strategy and project plan in line with our SEO agency
• Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels.
• Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
• Ongoing planning and implementation of customer acquisition activities.
• Work together with our Head of Marketing and outside agencies to ensure website upholds our brand image and optimises efficiently.
• Other projects and duties as assigned by Ecommerce Director.
Required skills / attributes:
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years experience in online marketing
• Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
• Proven success managing an SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Email and Social Media initiatives
• Expert in Search Engine Marketing, including Google, Yahoo, Bing
• Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Highly energetic and self-motivated
• Results driven - focus on revenue and traffic growth
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.