This job is no longer available
Founded and headquartered in Seattle, USA, zulily is an energetic working environment filled with people who thrive on innovation, hard work, customer care and a beer on a Friday.
We are a growing company; the Acquisition Marketing Specialist will have huge scope to carve out a role that has historically been based in the US. If you have a new idea or recognise a new initiative for the company or website, you can make it happen
“Zulily, a daily deal site for moms, babies and kids, is number one on a new ranking of Seattle's hottest startups.” Forbes July 2012
“No company (at least that we know of) is moving quite as fast as Zulily.” GeekWire June 2012
Working in partnership with the US marketing team, this analytical stand-alone role will execute plans that grow the visibility of the UK & European websites with sharp focus on display advertising and PPC. You would own the SEM piece for Zulily UK and Europe, and have the opportunity to drive the business forward. The role requires someone who can take the best of what works for us in the US market, and give it the local twist to make it resonate and work for the UK and Ireland.
With Acquisition Marketing currently sitting with Head Office in Seattle, this role represents a move towards bringing to the UK a specialist who will enhance the speed at which our customer base is able to grow. Since launching in March 2012, zulily UK has delivered exciting marketing numbers. Through a combination of enhanced merchandise ranges, and truly optimised & localised acquisition campaigns – we believe the business will scale much faster. This really is a huge opportunity for someone who is able to manage campaigns hands-on, together with being strategic on how to reach new, super-relevant customers at the best cost. We need an individual who is confident in their ability to use analytical data, and translate it into robust and sustainable growth across all paid media channels. It’s going to be a fun ride, but we move fast and the expectation is high!
The role includes but is not limited to;
- Being responsible for targeted revenue initiatives and results via all channels
- Ensuring all programmes are market appropriate, and brand cohesive
- Work hand in hand with US counterparts to understand the key levers that have enabled zulily to accelerate their US growth, with the aim of replicating for the UK & European market.
- Reporting on programme results to agreed ROI
- Work with zulily’s US marketing and creative team to generate content for all online channels
You will have significant experience in the ecommerce environment. The ideal candidate will also have extensive experience in PPC and display as well as online analytics, and experience in localising campaigns across markets. You may have an SEM or paid media analyst background, or equally an alternative analytical background with the desire to move into online advertising. We love a self- learner at zulily, you may have taught yourself SQL or HTML, and looking to take the next step in your career.
- Significant experience of managing and running complex paid media campaigns in-house or agency side.
- Highly analytical and very comfortable with numbers. Happy to be calculating ROI, CPA, elasticity of spend and PPC valuations
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of how to interpret data and make strategic decisions based on it
- Previous experience in owning performance targets plus statistics on results against those targets
- Experience in a very autonomous environment with freedom to make strategic decisions and accountability for the consequences of them
- Ability and experience in creating and implementing a results driven commercial project
- Experience of managing large budgets across countries, along with forecasting and analysis
- Enthusiasm and passion for PPC and for Digital Marketing
- International (US/Pan-European) experience a bonus
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.