This job is no longer available
Sekari is an international digital search and social optimisation agency based in Dubai. The first of its kind in the region, we are the only agency that is dedicated to search engine optimization and social media optimization. Sekari places digital search marketing at the very heart of our client’s marketing strategies, facilitating the connection between your brand and potential consumers.
Our digital search experts all come from the very best international agencies bringing with them years of experience working with the biggest brands in the most competitive online environments. We believe that only by having worked in and trained in the most competitive online economies can you be qualified to work with Sekari.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven individual to join our fast growing digital Search (SEO) agency in the Middle East. The successful applicant will already have a background of paid search management and will have a keen interest in search engine optimisation (SEO).
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years within an agency environment dedicated to PPC or SEO, managing campaigns for a variety of clients. The candidate will have experience dealing with client communication on a regular basis, with a strong analytical mind-set.
The successful applicant will be working in a very friendly and supportive environment and will be well rewarded for good performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate proactive account management and add value to accounts driving client satisfaction
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs
- Thorough understanding of SEO and PPC practices, tools and techniques
- Formulate campaign strategy, keyword research & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analyse campaign performance, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project manage all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to high standards
- Demonstrate continued increase in knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Keep up to date with marketplace and technical developments and integrate recent search developments into client campaigns
- A solid working knowledge of all aspects of online marketing.
- Experience setting up and running PPC campaigns
- Currently in an SEO or PPC Role at Account Manager level
- Understands core elements of SEO , PPC and Social media
- Strong account management, relationship building & client facing skills
- Data driven with an analytical mindset and the ability to present data and ‘de-jargon’ information to clients
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Educated to Degree Standard, ideally within marketing, online or computing
- Google Adwords qualified
- Knowledge of analytical tools and bid management tools
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel Knowledge of research tools, bid management tools and Google webmaster tools
- Excellent command of the English spoken and written language; strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Conscientious and a team player
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.