This job is no longer available
User Experience Analyst - Insurance
The candidate will join an experienced and capable team, with plenty of opportunities to progress their career. You will need to bring strong skills in analysis and organisation, with experience of producing and communicating Analytical reports.
• Work with the E-Delivery team plus senior members of staff to plan and provide Management Information in relation to our main website(s)
• Consult and advise E-Delivery on the latest visitor metrics and trends
• Make recommendations for the website architecture through design and usability
• Measure & Analyse KPI's of the business and report on them in a useful way
• Research and analyze industry trends and competitive information
Who we're looking for
• Demonstrate a high level of understanding of website analytics and marketing metrics
• Quickly understand the whole project, the business objectives and KPI's
• Discover, understand and communicate information about our website visitors, based on all available data
• Ability to work with design and marketing teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
• Demonstrated ability to produce clear, meaningful, insightful reports to the management team• Experience in a digital marketing related role, including demonstratable hands-on use of a Web Analytics Tool
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication is essential
• Excellent attention to detail at all times
• Strong planning skills with the ability to be flexible in approach and embrace change
About our client
A fast moving insurance based in Central London.
What's on offer
Excellent basic plus benefits
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on 0207 269 2358 . Job Ref: 13289256
Your application will be sent to Charles Rawstron.