This job is no longer available
An exciting and fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Bounty as an ecommerce Project Executive on a permanent basis.
Bounty has worked with mums and young families for over 50 years and offers its services across 300 maternity units in UK hospitals.
As a free to join parenting club, Bounty partners with brands to give value to mums by offering them the chance to try before they buy and receive discounts and offers on products and services that can help to get the most out of family life.
The role of ecommerce Project Executive will work closely with the ecommerce Manager to execute strategies and plans that deliver business objectives. You will be responsible for the overall development co-ordination and implementation of marketing activities, review on going performance and develop programmes that deliver departmental objectives. You will also be required to review the wider marketplace to ensure that Bounty gives its mums the greatest value.
• Assist in the delivery of engaging and accurate ecommerce
• Assist the affiliate sales teams in client negotiations
• Build strong relationships with key clients
• Agree and understand client needs and execute campaigns which deliver value for clients and mums alike
• Act as a key point of contact for clients in the delivery of agreed activity
• Deliver all ecommerce marketing/merchandising activity, including email design and online merchandising ensuring total accuracy and high standards at all times
• Review and report on ecommerce activity
• With closely with the team to ensure the correct product is sourced
• Passion for ecommerce
• Experienced in briefing design teams to develop marketing collateral
• B2B Client management experience
• ecommerce experience
• Confident communicator
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised/Strong planner
• Goal focused
• Team player
If you feel you have the right skill set for the role and can demonstrate these skills, please send through your CV and cover letter.