This job is no longer available
We are looking for an E-CRM Manager who will be responsible for developing and delivering the email strategy and plan along with relevant digital marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement and lifetime value
At Thorntons, our aim is to be Britain’s best loved chocolate maker by making every customer smile. Making our customers smile is just as important through email as it is face to face so we are looking for a talented E-CRM manager to help us define and deliver a communications strategy alongside our dynamic digital marketing team. If you can engage our customers, bring our brand to life and in the process sell a few chocolates then this very well may be the role for you.
About the job….
• Develop and deliver a customer contact strategy & relevant customer marketing campaigns
• Analyse results of customer communication activity in order to refine the targeting and segmentation as required. Feed key insights into the strategic Customer Plan in order to ensure relevant customer priorities are acted upon internally.
• Develop, communicate and maintain effective customer database segmentation. Ensure customer contact preferences are a fully integrated part of our E-CRM strategy.
• Define and implement new initiatives to drive new acquisition of customers
• Develop and implement relevant email marketing campaigns, including creative approach, to ensure target ROIs are achieved.
• Develop and execute targeted, relevant marketing campaigns
• Plan and manage the budget ensuring no overspends, whilst maximising activity to ensure targets are met.
• Build and maintain agency relationships in order to maximise the ROI from all activities.
• Ensure brand consistency across company-wide communications
• Use Google Analytics to measure and improve email programme
• Experience of using Email Service Provider platforms (preferably Smartfocus and / or EmailVision)
• Co-ordinate the production of seasonal print and e-brochure campaigns
• Briefing copy and design of email communications
This is an important role for engaging our customers so we are looking for a real expert in email marketing. You will have substantial experience of email marketing, CRM processes and familiarity with customer profiling and segmentation strategies. Knowledge of coding and implementing HTML emails templates is also important.
You will also bring excellent project management ability, strategic thinking and the ability to engage stakeholders from across the business channels. You will balance analytical skills and creativity to drive the email marketing strategy.
If you are passionate about delivering best in class customer engagement then this is the role for you….