This job is no longer available
The e-commerce Product manager will be responsible for defining and leading the strategy, roadmap, customer experience and performance of all BCA e-commerce channels.The role sits within the Marketing organisation and will work very closely with IT and Sales teams. Based in Farnham, Surrey, the role will involve travel across Europe.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
• End to end innovation, development and launch and management of e-commerce products and platforms
• Responsible for the performance of the e-commerce platform including delivery of weekly and monthly performance KPIs and performance against agreed budgets.
• Development of the pan-European roadmap e-commerce roadmap and strategy.
• Creating differentiated propositions supported by credible business cases.
• Ensure that the products and platforms delight customers, are used frequently and champion a world class customer experience.
• Work closely with IT teams in an Agile environment.
• Lead market and customer research.
• Support new business opportunities with Sales teams and in the delivery of product marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience (person)
• Experience in e-commerce platforms and business models driving up utilisation, purchases through best in class practice and optimising the customer journey. Up to speed with latest development and best practice in e-commerce
• Experience in new product development and new product implementation and agile methodology.
• Experience in building roadmaps and feature prioritisation
• Able to operate at both a strategic and practical level.
• Strong relationship building skills at all levels
• Operate with gravitas and credibility with senior stakeholders
• Ability to confidently manager multiple stakeholders and negotiate differences of opinion to provide the best performance and customer experience.
• Be the voice of the e-commerce customer.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.