This job is no longer available
- Responsible for implementing the online element of the Ecommerce Marketing Plan.
- Responsible for brand, category and tactical online campaigns.
- Campaign manage PPC search activity directly and/or via agencies and assist in areas that include researching keywords, writing and testing ad copy and optimising landing pages or take the lead in managing our online affiliate relationships and is the main point of contact for affiliate networks and affiliates.
- Work with external partners & agencies to ensure good relationships and to meet campaign deadlines.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders in order to understand their objectives and to ensure that all opportunities are fully exploited. Ensures they understand how online acquisition works and the results that are achieved.
- Works with the Customer Journey and analytics team to understand the customer and customer data and how it applies to online campaigns.
- Co-ordinates with the Ecommerce Commercial team to plan and implement key calendar acquisition messages on Waitrose websites.
- Always ensures that the Waitrose brand is accurately reflected in the marketing activity undertaken.
- Reports on campaign results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as required and provides excellent analysis and commentary to assist decision making.
At Waitrose food isn’t our only passion. As co-owners of the business, we go the extra mile to make it a success. We call it Partnership, and we think it makes working for us one of the most attractive propositions in British retail.