This job is no longer available
An exceptional opportunity exists for a digital marketing account executive who is able to manage client accounts and make strategic marketing recommendations to improve website performance for Ve Interactive’s clients.
Join a global data-driven solutions company offering a range of products and digital services to assist clients in maximising their online potential. We utilise our powerful data and online efficiency systems to assist our clients to Get Online, Convert Online and Understand Online.
The primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Maintain and manage client relationships.
• Assess, review and continually optimise client digital marketing campaigns including but not exclusive to email, PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Content and Social Media.
• Work with the client to understand their digital strategy and, where necessary, make recommendations that will result in improvement of their online presence.
• Manage the process of campaign execution including communicating with internal services departments.
• Provide continual campaign reports and communicate statistics as required with the client and internal teams.
• Prepare lead-generation and sales plans
• Prepare reports to communicate campaign performance.
• Understanding a client’s business requirements, issues and future plans.
• Participate in client meetings & presentations individually or alongside a sales professional.
• Maintain a detailed and practical knowledge of the digital media landscape and the range of Ve Interactive online efficiency products and services.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• An excellent command of the English language.
• Experience within a marketing role.
• Proven experience in an account management role, preferably with an agency.
• Experience using web analytics tools.
• The ability to make strategic marketing recommendations.
• A strong understanding of web user experience and digital trends.
• The hunger to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in presenting to large and informed audiences.
• Self-motivated and organised.
• Ability to work independently or within a small team.
• Pleasant and outgoing personality.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click onto the 'Apply Now' link below to send your details You will be sent an application form to complete and return.