This job is no longer available
Shackleton is a dedicated PR and social media-marketing agency. We use a blend of storytelling, creative, social media techniques, analytics and account planning to help clients talk with their customers online. We believe in the power of meaningful ideas. Ideas that get people excited and ideas that get an emotional response. Ideas that people can share and engage with.
Part of the Epiphany Group of companies, Shackleton was launched in response to the changing face of digital marketing. It offers clients a new type of agency that is able to deliver on and offline PR and social media campaigns independently, or as part of a wider, fully-integrated digital strategy. Employing over 120 industry experts, the group prides itself on leading the field when it comes to innovation in digital.
Recognised in 2012 for creative excellence, Epiphany was awarded Creative Team of the Year and Digital Agency of the year at the prestigious Dadi and MiN Awards.
Due to our rapid growth, Shackleton is seeking to appoint a proven Senior Business Development Manager to join the London office.
To apply for the role, you must hold at least 3 years’ experience selling social media & PR solutions to senior marketing professionals in blue chip companies.
Excellent knowledge of social media & PR is essential. Experience of selling search, web development and complimentary services are beneficial but not essential.
- Prospect, qualify and close deals
- Identify and research business opportunities
- Completion of RFP/tenders and subsequent presentations
- Devise and present proposals/presentation documents
- Manage sales pipeline and accurate sales forecasting
- Company representation at industry events
- Maintaining up to date market knowledge of digital/online industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- An enviable list of decision makers in blue chip businesses
- Excellent analytical, literate and numerical skills and be an excellent communicator
- An experienced negotiator
- The ability to adapt in meetings to seek new opportunities to cross-sell complementary products
- In-depth knowledge of social media and PR
- A justified opinion on the future of digital marketing in general
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com