This job is no longer available
Award-winning indie publisher Constable & Robinson is seeking an Online Marketing Manager or Executive to play a key role, working within the friendly marketing team.
This is a new position in a successful and digitally savvy company with scope for development. For the right person it’ll be an exciting opportunity to influence our digital strategy and online presence.
As Online Marketing Manager/Executive you will proactively manage the Constable & Robinson website, making sure the site is always up-to-date and providing the best user experience for visitors and using your strong grasp of analytics to report regularly on traffic and visitors.
You’ll take the lead in direct marketing campaigns, applying your experience of targeting eye-catching email marketing to customer segments and providing sparkling data-based insights to help marketing and digital planning.
You’ll also work with the marketing team to track campaigns and analyse the results, to make sure we’re optimising the most effective channels.
We’re looking for a motivated Digital Exec or Website Manager with experience from the publishing, media or D2C sectors and who can demonstrate:
- You’re comfortable using website analytics packages, ideally Google Analytics
- You’re happy turning data into insights and proactively acting on the decisions we make based on them
- You’re able to manage complex projects and to communicate with a wide range of people from techies to designers
- You understand the principles of SEM and can apply them to optimising the website
- You’ve managed effective email marketing campaigns and can advise the team and lead the way with direct marketing
- You like a good spreadsheet and it goes without saying that you’re completely comfortable with MS Office<p>
To apply for this position, please email your covering letter, CV and current salary by 5pm on June 17th 2013 by clicking on the Apply Now button.