This job is no longer available
Triumph is a global motorcycle design, manufacturing and sales company. We design all of our motorcycles in Hinckley, Leicestershire and manufacture components and complete motorcycles in five Triumph factories in Hinckley and Thailand. Triumph combines a professional and practical working culture providing a challenging environment with a can do attitude for all employees.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, this is a newly created role working within Triumph’s Central Marketing Team. This role will encompass content management of a new global website, analytical reporting and insights, supporting the development of social media campaigns, and continued development of the brands digital presence.
The forthcoming launch of a brand new global website means that the Digital Marketing Executive role is central to delivering Triumph’s digital strategy. Working with the Digital Manager and the website agency, this role will require significant communication with the Subsidiary Marketing Managers and also Distributors, providing both support and guidance.
The main tasks and responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Publishing content to the global web platform via the Content Management System
- Managing & co-ordinating content requirements for the launch of new global website
- Ensuring all content meets Triumph Motorcycles brand tone of voice / creative standards
- Managing page template and asset requests from local markets
- Analysing performance data and metrics, providing reporting and insights to drive improvements
- Implementing improvements to the website based on usability testing & website analytics
- Supporting the development of social media plans
- Supporting the development of SEO channel requirements
- Organising competitor digital reviews and evaluating activity to identify opportunities and trends
- Working with internal IT department to resolve any technical challenges
- Providing a pro-active point of contact to other business colleagues who may require content changes to the website
- The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- A passion for digital marketing and delivering a leading consumer digital experience
- At least 1 year experience of digital marketing or marketing
- Technically proficiency to understand content management systems
- Creative appreciation
- Solid analytical skills. In addition to the ability to analyse web traffic, data metrics with confident reporting ability
- The ability to cope with several projects at any one time, often working to tight deadlines and an eagerness to learn and progress
- High levels of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both within a team and independently.
To apply for this role please click on the "Apply Now" button below.