This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity to help shape digital and social strategy for forward-thinking music licensing organisation.
PPL exists to ensure that those who invest their time, talent and money to make music are fairly paid for their work.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Content and Online Communities Manager will work to help shape the future digital and social strategy for the company – ensuring clear and effective communications reach our varied audience groups. With at least five years’ experience working in an online content environment, you will ideally have a journalistic background with the ability to produce high quality content across multiple channels. Used to working in a fast-paced environment you will relish a challenge and be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Multi-platform content management including, newsletters, e-CRM, social channels.
• Online monitoring and supervision of issues and opportunities management to reach recommended resolution, involving relevant approval groups where necessary.
• Knowledge and experience of using online monitoring systems such as Brandwatch and Hootsuite.
• Produce monthly online analytics reports and a build a narrative identifying recommendations and plans for future strategy.
• Manage digital agency partner with some budget responsibility.
• Attend external seminars, conferences, exhibitions and meetings in order to develop knowledge of best practice and new developments to help drive continuous improvement.
• Work positively and co-operatively on joint initiatives across the company as and when required in order to assist in the achievement of the overall PPL goals.
• Act as a positive role model across the company and lead by example by demonstrating the company values at all times in order to contribute to a positive working environment.
• Ability to write and create long-form and short-form digital content in multiple formats with strong understanding of SEO.
• Excellent standard of copywriting and ability to adjust to writing in specific styles.
• Proven online community management skills.
• Good understanding of insight tools and analytics available for multiple content and social media platforms and latest developments in this area.
• Excellent influencing and communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
• Adept at managing multiple stakeholders at all levels.
Apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.