This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity for a hard-working graduate to join Econsultancy’s award-winning research team at the heart of the digital marketing world.
These are the main areas which our new Research Analyst would cover:
- Researching and preparing reports and other types of content.
- Researching marketplace through desktop research and phone calls.
- Formatting and proof-reading.
- Drafting sections of reports.
- Overseeing data collection for Internet Statistics Compendium.
- Gathering data from suppliers and agencies for a range of buyers’ guides (e.g. search engine marketing and ecommerce platforms).
- Involvement with various types of content including case studies, webinars, infographics and video.
- Attending Econsultancy and third-party events to keep up-to-date with digital best practice and latest trends.
Research project management
- Helping to manage survey-based research projects.
- Client-facing communications with research sponsors.
- Drafting surveys (using online survey tools).
- Charting of results and analysis.
Researching and writing case studies and blog articles
- Working on blog team, researching news and analysis stories about digital marketing and ecommerce trends.
- Coming up with blog ideas and writing content.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and statistics.
- Writing up case studies about best practice and innovation.
The Research Analyst will benefit from the following:
- Working with a team of experienced, respected and well-connected internet and marketing professionals.
- Working closely with Econsultancy’s Research Director and growing team of analysts.
- Joining a fast-growing company (part of Centaur Media PLC) which offers excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Gain broad and deep knowledge about the digital marketing industry.
- Excellent first job opportunity for a graduate seeking to build a career in the internet / online marketing industry as a senior analyst or marketer.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
• A good grasp of fundamentals of online marketing / ecommerce
• A genuine enthusiasm for the internet and an interest in business
• Excellent writing skills, spelling and grammar
• Sound numerate skills
• Attention to detail
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SPSS a bonus.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; sociable
• Highly organised, efficient, focused and proactive
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects at any one time
• Resourcefulness and willingness to get stuck in
Those interested should provide a covering letter and CV by email to Econsultancy's Research Director, Linus Gregoriadis (linus AT econsultancy.com)
Application deadline – 31 July 2013