This job is no longer available
This is a great opportunity to work for Axonn Media, London based Content Marketing company ranked in the eConsultancy/Sitecore Top 50 UK Digital Agencies of 2013.
Each member of our expanding Account Management team is given full responsibility for their own client base and marketing strategies. Whether you are liaising with clients face-to-face, on the phone or by email you will be their key contact and the business representative.
Capable of balancing multiple campaigns and clients, the Account Manager will provide great advice and expert measured consultation on brand values and Content Marketing solutions.
A commercially driven Account Manager with excellent online marketing techniques will be able to progress and succeed within this fast growing company.
Skills & experience required:
● BA (Honours) Degree.
● 1-3 years experience of managing client relationships.
● Proven track record in Account Management.
● Excellent work ethic, organisation skills and ability to multi task.
● Highly sociable, articulate and ability to interact with others.
● Ability to proactively seek out and keep up to date with the latest market developments.
The successful candidate will require attention to detail, strong negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to be adaptive in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.