This job is no longer available
We are currently growing our high-calibre team and we are looking for talented, professional, experienced individuals to consult on big-brand client engagements.
As a Stream:20 consultant you will spend time working on-site at the client’s office as well as at our City of London base.
At Stream:20 we provide a positive working environment, a very supportive management team and host regular social events throughout the year.
There is a defined career progression path with opportunities for fast-track promotion.
Other benefits include: Profit Share, Bonus Schemes, Bupa, Extended holidays
Job Description and Candidate Details
We are currently looking for digital specialists to join the team with expertise in 2 or more of the following disciplines;
• Display media
• Affiliate marketing
• Email marketing/eCRM
• Web analytics
• Social Media
• Mobile marketing
• Digital marketing management (channel management)
A minimum of 2 year’s digital marketing experience is required for mid-level roles, 5 years for senior roles
• Thought leadership
• Digital strategic and tactical input
• Digital marketing implementation and external agency management
• Senior stakeholder liaison
• Presentations to client-side senior management/stakeholders
• Background in managing digital marketing channels – you will have worked with substantial digital marketing budgets
• Understanding of opportunities/effectiveness/limitations of various digital marketing channels and techniques
• Ability to develop relationships with senior level client-side stakeholders
• Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
• Motivated by targets / results / return on investment
• Desire to further expand knowledge and continue to grow
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Stream:20 is a meritocracy - rewarding career progression opportunities will exist for successful candidates.
Please send your CV along with salary range and any other information that might be useful to support your application by clicking on the Apply Now button.