This job is no longer available
For this position it is necessary to have a strong work ethic, stellar oral and written communication abilities, exceptional organizational skills, and you must work well with others. This position requires solid experience with Social Media program measurement and management. This is a highly strategic role, balancing the discovery of consumer insights with the creative development of marketing activities to capitalise upon them, through significant client and agency leadership. Your success will be measured upon your ability to execute insightful online Word-of-Mouth research that drives our clients' digital markting activities across all forms of digital media, including social media.
This position is in our London office and reports directly to an agency partner based in NYC, so if you are looking to learn from the best and collaborate globally, please apply today. If you are looking to hide in a sea of anonymity or require a lot of hand-holding, please ignore this post.
- Support the Social Media Partner with the defined client/office/department priorities and objectives
- Develop and execute Social Media programs for our clients – multiple clients/programs at any given time – from initial briefing to contract completion
- Collaborate with Client Account Managers to execute client programs in-line with client expectations (deliverables, timing, budget, etc)
- Utilise top tier Social Media monitoring & management tools and develop performance analysis including marketing opportunity recommendations
- Serve as one of the agency’s Social Media specialists in client-facing situations
- Work in collaboration with the Global Social Media team to deliver client programs across offices
- Manage and coach the Social Media Associates and Interns within the local office toward the timely and effective completion of their responsibilities
- Liaise with relevant external vendors/suppliers to fulfill their agreed SLA and our Agency and client needs
- Develop enhancements to existing Social Media products/services that improve quality and profitability
- Develop Social Media related POV’s, presentations, case studies, white papers and other content to support agency-wide learning, client learning, industry thought leadership and agency marketing
- Maintain designated aspects of the HoK’s own Social Media activity
- Support Sales/BizDev pitching of new business
- Support and deliver upon the House of Kaizen culture of intelligent Social Media innovation, and insights with actions
- Strong digital background; working knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display, and Affiliate marketing
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay social/word-of-mouth behaviour and purchase influences
- Past experience working in Social Media required, additional experience in Data Analysis, Strategy and/or Account Management preferred
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong numerical skills with a passion for numbers
- Must be able to manage scope/budget
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in Social Media
- Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
- Monthly company nights out
- Great work/life balance
- Office located in the vibrant, trendy area of Hoxton/Shoreditch - lots to do and see!
• Discretionary bonus
• Company pension scheme
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.