This job is no longer available
We're adding to the BrightTag Client Services Team in our London office. We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager who’s fast, thorough and sharp as a tack to effortlessly coordinate implementations, troubleshoot technical issues, provide on-going service and build awesome client relationships. If you want to be part of a company that envisions a more agile online world built on continuous innovation, keep reading.
- Provide a seamless experience through all phases of the client relationship - coordinating with the client, third-party vendors and the BrightTag team to deliver an amazing product and support.
- Take business and hardcore technical requirements from clients to create a strategy for using the BrightTag ONE Platform.
- Analyze websites, sift through code to find and decompose tags.
- Be a troubleshooting marksman.
- Write data binding expressions and scope client development requirements.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses – strategically identify and execute creative solutions to help them meet their interactive marketing objectives.
- Oversee client on-boarding, from creating the initial project plan to flawless execution.
- Empower our end-user clients by training on product use, from basics to best practices.
- Foster long-standing relationships with clients and manage a high level of on-going service delivery.
- Innovate on current processes and proactively create new processes to improve top-level support. Capture ideas that will improve our product.
What we need from you
- Two or more years working in the online advertising/marketing space. Let’s just say that tag management is not new to you.
- Amazing project management skills. You are able keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- As interested in business as you are in the technical side of things.
- Be a proven relationship builder. Current and former clients speak of your abilities in hushed, reverential tones.
- Passion for digital marketing. You can navigate the world of digital media with ease and understand the strengths and specialties of each ad tech company on the LUMA Partners map.
- Analytical with great problem solving skills.
- Phenomenal communication skills. You know how to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people and are able to translate business problems into technical solutions. You also know how to give/receive good news, bad news, suggestions and feedback.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, analyze and resolve issues.
- You are already living in the area and willing to travel.
Bonus points for
- Experience implementing Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends and Coremetrics.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all BrightTaggers you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work involves work, and heartily embrace change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
Think this could be the role for you? Well, here’s the thing: we’d like to believe you, we really would! But you’ve got to show us. Send your cv and explain why you’d make a great addition to our team. Know that only candidates who meet qualifications and on whom we develop preliminary crushes will be contacted.
Contact: Lisa O’Keefe, VP of Talent & Culture
Please: NO third-party recruiters or consultants.