This job is no longer available
New Mind is an award winning new-media consultancy offering integrated internet, marketing and technology solutions. As one of the leading suppliers of Destination Management (DMS) and Enterprise Content Management systems to the UK tourism market, we are now taking our eTourism solution to international markets; it is a very exciting time to join New Mind.
Take overall responsibility for the management and strategic development of all Search Marketing Activity for our clients.
Special Competencies (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. SES implementation and maintenance
Manage all SEO work for clients:
- Ensuring best practice in site design and build.
- Keyword research.
- SEO copywriting.
- On-site optimisation.
- Directory submissions (Yahoo, ODP and Google Webmaster Sitemap).
- URL rewriting guidelines and ULR redirect recommendations.
- On-going SEO support.
Provide SEO input into website platform architecture and technology.
Provide consultancy to clients and produce reports:
- Analytics and Statistics Provide interpretation on Awstats and Google Analytics for clients.
- Ensure relevant tracking is in place to measure success of campaigns and ROI.
2. Technical knowledge and Industry awareness
Keep up-to-date with SEO developments and attend conferences/seminars.
Keep up-to-date with Social Media strategies with particular reference to its influence on search ranking
Keep up to date with PPC developments and GAP qualification.
3. Information architecture/Usability
Using SEO research to feed into site plans.
4. Writing proposals
Producing quotes for SEO, Analytics and PPC work.
It is expected that all employees
• Communicate clearly and concisely both when speaking and writing to colleagues and customers.
• Show the required flexibility and commitment to ensuring role requirements fulfilled and appropriate deadlines met. Reacts positively to change through working hours and adaptability to change tasks.
• Endeavour to complete assigned tasks within the required time-scales wherever possible – attention being paid to both the delivery time for the project and the quality. By being proactive employees should take a responsible attitude to making effective use of their time during the working day. Foster a proactive rather than reactive approach.
• Are able to recognise problems and suggest valuable solutions. Able to act on own initiative in presenting the best resolution to problem solving.
• React constructively to others’ suggestions and requests. Present a positive can do approach. Present a professional response to external and internal customers.
• Detailed knowledge of the Search Engine Optimisation tools techniques and trends.
• Understanding of stats and analytics packages.
• Working knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems an advantage
• Working knowledge of Paid Search models and management.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies please.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button including the position applied for in the subject field of your email.
Closing date: 15th July 2013