This job is no longer available
VP OF DIGITAL MARKETING & ECOMMERCE - (GAMES STUDIO)
We are seeking a Vice President of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce to join one of the world’s largest independent Online Games Studios based in Cambridge. Expect to take up a senior role where you will get to own and drive all things digital marketing and ecommerce related across a wide and exciting range of gaming products. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 550 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
As their VP of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce you will get a rewarding opportunity to build a department capable of delivering the best in industry. From driving online acquisition strategies (SEO, SEM, paid search, affiliate CPA, email etc.) to owning digital marketing retention initiatives to the commercial ownership of websites and ecommerce streams, expect to play a key role in shaping the digital marketing department for a global player.
Required skills... Whether you call yourself a VP of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce, Head of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Director, Ecommerce Manager or similar, we don’t mind, you just need to be able to show:
- Previous experience working in digital marketing and ecommerce (with a record of success);
- A forward thinking approach to web technologies and advances;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Extensive and excellent financial and analytical skills;
- Commercially driven and target orientated;
- Prior P&L responsibility and team management experience;
- A deep understanding of complex web and digital ecommerce systems;
- A strong interest in entertainment and technology industry (ideally in the games industry);
- That you are a strategic leader and thinker with ability to create exciting, break through marketing plans;
- The capability to work successfully with senior executives;
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent marketing qualification.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment. Get in touch...
Keywords: Digital Marketing Director, Vice President of Ecommerce, Ecommerce Marketing Jobs in Cambridge, Digital Marketing Director, VP of Marketing, Digital Marketing Jobs in Cambridge, Games Studio, Digital Marketing Jobs in Anglia, Online Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, E-Commerce, Senior Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Digital Marketing, Head of Online Marketing, Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Jobs in Gaming, Cambridge, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds, Anglia, Cambridgeshire, CB1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...