This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce & Marketing, the following responsibilities are to be undertaken as part of the role of Website Editor for the online operation:
- Managing site data from merchandising to reporting.
- Managing product; creation, upload and publish to website.
- Managing site content from visual merchandise perspective working with eCommerce Marketing Manager to ensure maximum sales being driven.
- Liasing with Buying & Merchandising functions on descriptive product content and copy, whilst also supporting SEO requirements set out by the eCommerce Marketing Manager.
- Utilising on-site customer behaviour to conduct targeted merchandising opportunities.
- Sales Planning; working with Merchandisers to ensure holistic view of online merchandising.
- Working with Merchandising team to ensure internal systems are kept up to date, managing stock flow from supplier to distribution.
- Managing operational elements of promotions e.g. ensuring price changes are accurately presented in a timely fashion.
- Liaising with Merchandising, ensuring stock and logistics processes are in place to support promotional activity.
- Creating bespoke landing pages for all online marketing activity.
- Uploading of on-site banners and homepage updates.
- Managing the relationship between Merchandising, Logistics and online functions; ensuring all areas are fully informed and appraised of online activities.
- Managing work load and prioritising where necessary.
- Reporting all issues to key stakeholders of the business regarding website performance and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Micros to ensure the website is performing and trading as it should.
- Liase with 3rd party suppliers and manage key relationships.
Reporting and Analysis
- Weekly reporting on website performance, supporting the eCommerce Marketing Manager where necessary.
- Stock and Sales performance and monitoring.
- Performance of merchandising and trading aspects.
- Constantly seeking to improve process.
- Managing and adhering the strict deadlines.
- Leadership skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Experience of ‘branding’ and the importance of balancing commercial/brand.
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills.
- Episerver & Micros platform experience essential.
- Basic Photoshop skills essential.
- Google Analytics skills an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within an eCommerce environment.
- Experience of working for a luxury brand.
- Basic understanding of SEO