This job is no longer available
About the Company...
A chance to lead the ecommerce team for a well-loved luxury lifestyle brand that are privately owned & you would be joining at a truly exciting time as they look to launch their US site later this year along with their multichannel offering - click & collect, mobile etc.
About the Role...
The role is a lot bigger than the title suggests as you would quickly establish yourself as the Directors number 2 in the business managing a large P&L (£10's of millions) while helping to define the ecommerce 5 year strategy. The successful head of online trading will also lead an ecommerce team with full support across all functions from logistics, supply chain, customer services, brand marketing etc.
* Maximise the commercial potential of the eCommerce sales channels while managing the performance of 2 sites.
* Lead all Online Trading & Planning activities and manage the online critical path calendar
* Own and prepare the eCommerce forecast on a period, quarterly and annual basis including department forecasts and plans
* Develop the online marketing plan with specific activities planned at product category level
* Manage the five year eCommerce planning model and update regularly in line with revised customer growth models, new international market launches and product strategy
* Build and manage a multivariate testing programme to support customer experience and conversion improvement
* Prepare monthly board trading updates with clear recommendations to grow sales and increase profit
* Recruit and build the ecommerce team to support international growth plans
* An commercially focussed and performance driven head of online trading for a multichannel retailer with experience managing a large P&L (£10's of millions)
* Ideally coming from core traditional merchandising background
* Senior level merchandising experience (senior manager / head of) ideally leading an eCommerce team in a multichannel retailer
* Knowledge of and experience working with online analytics and online search and merchandising vendors, ideally Coremetrics and Fredhopper
* Strong leadership skills - building, leading, mentoring and developing an effective team
* Excellent multichannel and international experience (US experience ideal).
Pension, health, up to 35% bonus plus more
To submit your cv for this role, please click 'Apply' below.