This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced digital marketer to join Halfords, one of the UKs best loved retailers.
An opportunity has arisen for an Email Marketing Manager to join their talented digital marketing team.With a portfolio of over 460 stores, Halfords have a very ambitious growth strategy. They pride themselves in diversifying their cycle and motor product offering to overcome changing trends within their sector and they give the best product advice possible adding value to the shopper experience.
The key remit of the role is to develop and deliver the business’s email marketing strategy and manage a small and fast-paced email team.
The responsibilities are as follows:
• You will manage, develop and co-ordinate all email campaigns from strategy through to concept, production, testing and delivery.
• Devise and maintain the email campaign plan, collaborating with the wider marketing and category team in the process
• Deliver engagement and retention campaigns that support the business and category teams' goals
• Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of conversion, increased revenue and ROI
• Actively use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimize campaigns
• Integrate personalisation and dynamic content to campaigns
• Continually revise and optimise campaign management processes to increase effectiveness
You must have the following:
• Experience in and passion for digital marketing
• Previous experience in eCommunications or Email Marketing (highly advantageous)
• Good knowledge and experience of end-to-end digital campaign management
• Experience of analysing data to improve campaign results
• Experience in the day-to-day use of CRM tools
• Sharp eye for design and great content
• Experience in managing external agencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should in the first instance apply with a copy of their CV quoting Ref: 15924 by clicking Apply Now.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Rachel Stott at Better Placed Recruitment for consideration.