This job is no longer available
A TALENTED INDIVIDUAL REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
1. To provide social media campaigns for clients and ARPR (all aspects including creating, tracking, technical setup, blogger outreach, seeding, structure, delivery and results analysis)
2. To define innovative social media strategies for B2B and B2C brands
3. To help the MD develop the voice of ARPR across all social media platforms
4. To provide insight and thought on social media to position ARPR
5. To help monitor, maintain and improve KPI’s related to social media
6. To work alongside the ARPR team to ensure a joined-up approach is implemented across all projects
7. To integrate social media activity with traditional PR and Marketing activity for all clients
What you will need
• A proven track record of devising and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
• Strong knowledge of content creation, online PR and engagement
• A strong background within digital media and demonstrable success
• A good understanding of how social media is complemented by SEO
• Superb verbal and written skills
• Strong knowledge of content creation and seeding including the ability to analyse, test and research ideas fully (desirable)
• Proficient user of Google Analytics, Klout and/or other social media metrics
• Strong project management and planning skills, highly organised
Are you looking for a role where your influence makes a powerful difference? This newly created in-house position has arisen due to the phenomenal success ARPR has achieved in the last year with social media campaigns for our clients. We wish to expand our digital marketing and online PR services further and this position will be instrumental in making this happen. Excited? You should be.
We offer flexible working arrangements, yearly bonus, new business commission, 24 days holiday plus your birthday off, 4pm close on Fridays, informal company culture with flat structure, small friendly team and lots of hot chocolate to fuel ambition.
Email your CV, covering letter and a short blog on a subject of your choice by clicking Apply Now.
Own transport and references will be required. Strictly No Agencies.