This job is no longer available
Maxymiser is a leading global provider of online testing, personalization and cross-channel optimization solutions. The company’s enterprise platform allows its clients to drive continuous improvements in their key online strategic goals and financial metrics.
Named as a leader by Forrester Research in its February 2013 Online Testing Wave, Maxymiser’s platform is used by hundreds of global companies including Avis, Epson, HSBC, Matalan, Compare the Market, easyJet, InterContinental Hotel Group, Virgin Media, Channel 4, Trinity Mirror and the Telegraph. Founded in 2006, Maxymiser has offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh and Dusseldorf, as well as a global network of marketing and technology partners.
Position title: Principal Consultant - Media
Location: London, UK
As the Principal Consultant for Media, you will lead the client services team responsible for delivering the optimisation strategy for some of the UK’s largest and most prestigious media companies. Working with senior client teams, you will own the strategic direction of their online optimisation. Possessing in-depth specialist skills required for this sector and able to spot opportunities that help clients transform their online presence, you will collaborate extensively with clients to deliver an optimisation programme that meet their needs with pace and certainty.
Our consultants make things happen, both for our clients and in expanding Maxymiser’s business. As well as building effective and lasting client relationships at a senior level, you will also be tasked with creating thought leadership work for your sector to raise market awareness. You will be expected to present at Maxymiser and Sector specific marketing events.
Client relationship development
- Forge relationships at C-level with some of the UK’s most trusted media clients
- Use your in-depth knowledge of the media landscape to guide optimisation and testing towards campaigns that will deliver tangible results
- Help them drive performance and visitor engagement across their high-traffic, high revenue digital properties
- Understand the unique challenges faced by media companies and build these into a high quality optimisation strategy
- Present results back to senior stake-holders and the wider business, increasing buy-in and engagement for testing and Maxymiser’s capabilities at all levels
Client Service Delivery
- To achieve Client Satisfaction targets for your Clients
- To achieve Renewal targets for existing Clients
- To proactively work with the VP EMEA and FD EMEA to achieve commercial targets for your Sector
Marketing & Business Development (for Media)
- To liaise with Sales & Marketing on thought leadership, case studies and events relevant to help further develop market awareness and build pipeline for Media
- To regularly review the Sales pipeline associated with Media
- To determine with Head of Business Development how best to support business development activities
- Leadership, coaching, development and motivation of your team (3-9 people including Analysts, Consultants, Account Executives and Project Managers.)
- A natural, consultative style to build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and a high level of personal integrity
- Proven track record of building successful client engagements in customer experience optimisation
- Proven experience in delivering optimisation programmes for enterprise clients in a specific sector (Media preferred)
- Experience in managing both internal teams and customer teams
- Strong people management skills in recruiting, developing and retaining the best talent
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Fast learner, ability to quickly absorb new concepts and ideas
- Previous commercial background may include online testing, website optimisation, web analytics, data analysis, customer usability, CRM or data driven online marketing
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.