This job is no longer available
Up to £35,000 Per annum
Manchester City Centre
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, we’re looking for an experienced and self motivated PPC Manager to join our growing marketing team. As an established financial solutions provider, we are currently expanding into new markets and exploring exciting opportunities to further grow the company. This is a high profile position and a great opportunity for an ambitious and results driven PPC Manager.
Experienced and self motivated PPC Manager required joining growing marketing team. This is a high profile position and a great opportunity for an ambitious and results driven individual.
To be responsible for driving the PPC strategy across a number of brands and markets to deliver profitable acquisitions. You will be expected to identify innovative new routes to market and optimize existing campaign performance to deliver maximum returns. As part of an integrated acquisition strategy you will also be expected to manage other online channels such as display, affiliates and social media. You will work closely with the offline and Comms team to deliver a consistent brand experience and to maximise conversions across all channels.
• To drive conversion to exceed targets for existing sites
• To provide strategic marketing direction for PPC channels specifically but also across all online channels
• Undertake regular keyword research for new campaign development and implementation across all aspects including ad copy, landing page development and the sales process
• To be continually refreshing the plans for attracting high quality traffic showing innovation in your approach
• To continually refresh plans to ensure you over achieve against conversion targets showing strong desire to deliver above and beyond target KPIs
• Formulate and implement clear strategies for PPC, affiliate marketing and campaign management. Play an integral role in the development of strategies for content management, SEO, link building and social media to ensure a consistent brand experience and deliver optimum conversions across integrated campaigns
• Competitor and market analysis/research making recommendations on how to improve campaign results
• Closely manage budgets within agreed targets
• On-going PPC account optimization. Monitor results, analyze key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
• Reporting and presenting campaign strategies to key stakeholders
• Implement correct tracking mechanisms
• Working closely with the sales team to ensure enquiry conversion is optimized across the end to end process
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience of driving conversion rates on established and new websites
• A proven marketer who has worked in B2C Financial services
• Experience in PPC strategy development
• Ability to deliver to tight timescales in a high pressure environment
• Extensive online industry knowledge
• Innovative thinker
• Strong leadership, team building and managerial skills
• Well developed communication and presentational skills
• Ability to respond positively to change
• Good negotiating and social skills
• Analytical and sound decision making skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline, using own initiative.
• Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment.
For more information and to apply, please email your CV directly.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES