This job is no longer available
A brand new opportunity with a market leading social business to shape and develop marcomms approaches across a range of digital channels.
Remploy is the leading provider of employment services for disabled people and we’re continuing to grow from strength to strength. With a new 5 year business plan in place, we’ve placed digital technology at the heart of our future success and we’re now looking to expand our marketing and communications team with a Digital Content Manager.
It’s an exciting and challenging role for a dynamic digital marcomms professional with hands on experience of successfully managing web and social media channels. There will be plenty of opportunity to use your skill, expertise and knowledge to enable our business to fully embrace digital channels which will help improve our market presence and support our business development activities.
- Manage and evolve content across various digital platforms including the web, social media and intranet.
- Develop the structure, layout and functionality of the digital platforms to optimise user experience and maximise response.
- Identify new opportunities to develop the business's approach to using digital media in marketing and communications activity.
- Produce regular reports for the Head of Marketing Services and other senior business stakeholders which present key user statistics, information and KPIs, as appropriate.
- Manage activity within budget, working effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all delivery standards and business objectives are achieved.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong experience of managing digital platforms and content contained within them
- Solid understanding of html and/or CSS language to implement content changes along with knowledge and experience of CMS systems and an appreciation of non-CMS content environments.
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent, in a marketing, communications or digital/technology related discipline
- Creative flair with an eye for good design and copy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in measuring (and reporting) the success of initiatives across various online/digital channels
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Ability to effectively manage and develop a range of stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Commercially astute with ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate them into actionable marketing / communications activity
- High levels of computer literacy and experienced user of Microsoft Office software and/or similar applications
To apply or for more information, please click Apply Now.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach who will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you. Remploy is an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community. The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Criminal Records Bureau Check.