This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join a global digital agency based in the Reading area as a Digital Planner/Social Media Planner.
As a member of the Strategy & Planning Team, you will be expected to work collaboratively with the Creative, Technology and Client Services teams in providing insight, ideas and concept recommendations for social-media/digital campaigns (both strategic and tactical).
You will be responsible for developing strategic proposals and allocating the budget according to client objectives, using market intelligence and research to build plans and translating/evaluating social-media activity into performance metrics. You will act as a digital advisor, consultant and mentor to both clients and account teams to help improve digital campaign engagement and ROI.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities -
- Helping to make the customer/prospect experiences in the digital space more relevant and meaningful by understanding and bringing to life how people use digital media and the way they interact with the brand, as well as understanding wider consumer trends and human behaviour
- Providing insight, ideas and concept recommendations for digital platforms and integrated marketing campaigns to create digital experiences (both strategic and tactical) through the use and development of compelling content, with the aim of changing consumer/customer behaviour
- Building robust digital propositions that will be used to drive successful brand awareness/reputation, lead-generation or nurture activities, and planning digital 'paths' for customers and prospects
- Acting as a digital advisor, consultant and mentor to both clients and account teams to help improve digital campaign engagement and ROI
- Supporting the Client Services Team in new pitches and proposals
- Inspiring client services in all things social and digital through your own love of it - and sharing strategic thinking to help them build value with clients
- B2B digital experience, ideally in the tech sector, with vast experience of working within an Integrated or Digital agency.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimisations
- Strong knowledge and experience of all digital channels and platforms, including social marketing, social monitoring, community management, search and mobile
- Solid understanding of multi-channel customer journeys
- Strong social-media presence of your own. Your passion for social media to be expressed through your social platforms, remembering that you are also representing, supporting and promoting the agency through your digital vision, technology trends, views and ideas