This job is no longer available
About the Company...
Already established and award winning, this solutions provider delivers large ecommerce sites for major clients. They provide a complete range of IT and Business Systems solutions with ecommerce forming a major division. This role helps to shape the department for years to come.
About the Ecommerce Consultant Role...
If you have experience defining ecommerce strategy for clients, both B2B and B2C, and are looking for a new challenge to expand your experience and define and deliver huge solutions, then we should have a chat. This is a great role and one to take ownership of. Let me tell you more….
* Set and implement the ecommerce strategy for the group
* Be the company face of ecommerce giving presentations, writing articles, assisting in demonstrations to clients etc
* Promote market trends and competitor activity within group
* Assist and educate the sales team to help cultivate and convert sales
* Deliver client discovery sessions to assess requirements
* Create technical aspects of proposals and overall value proposition
* Carry out strategic ecommerce consultancy
You'll need to have 6+ years of experience either as a Head of ecommerce or from a consultancy background. Other skills/experience you will possess include….
* Active experience of at least 10 ecommerce implementations
* Hands on knowledge of IBM Websphere Commerce, Oracle, ATG or Hybris
* Experience working with a range of clients, internal teams and directors
* Project management, organisational and proposal writing skills hugely beneficial
* Entrepreneurial behaviour and thrives on responsibility
Car Allowance, Pension + other benefits
To submit your cv for this ecommerce consultant role, please click 'Apply' below.