This job is no longer available
This is a rare opportunity to make a big impact on the world’s No.1 entertainment brand! A chance for a candidate with strong data manipulation, analysis and segmentation skills to move into a highly autonomous and high profile senior analytical role.
Walt Disney is seeking CRM Analytics Manager to join their forward-thinking and innovative Marketing Team, working across the entire organisation including areas such as Consumer Products, Disney Stores, Movies and Mobile Games.
The focus of the role is to lead on analytics, maintaining and interrogating customer datasets incorporating customer demographic data, online store transaction data, outbound email response data, web and third party data sources. In addition the Manager will provide analytical support for CRM initiatives across Disney EMEA and provide data management and reporting support for planned CRM system launches in the EMEA region. The CRM Analytics manager will be tasked with leading the EMEA rollout and on-going implementation of Global CRM Customer Analytics systems and ultimately lead on the development of insight reporting and segmentation programmes.
Areas of Responsibilities :
- Build customer analytics processes
- Creation of customer datasets from external sources
- Project Management of customer data initiatives
- Management of Junior Analyst
- Data cleansing
- Create selections for outbound marketing campaigns
- Email-campaign impact analysis – Click-throughs & transactions
- Create segmentations based on purchasing profiles
- Generate product affinities i.e. people who buy also buy…
- Frequency Value Segmentations
- Profiling of customers responding to emails
- Profile customers acquired by promotions
- Profile value of acquired customers by promotion type
- Ad-hoc behavioural analysis
- Implement & produce regular customer data reporting
- Identify new opportunities to leverage value of Customer data
- Implement data enhancement where necessary (Mosaic, Acorn etc)
- Recommend future enhancements to data analysis
- Document & clearly communicate findings from analysis to internal clients
- Provide a consultative service in CRM Analytics
- Improve processes to ensure above elements are carried out efficiently
Reporting to the CRM Director, the Walt Disney Company are seeking who has proven customer analysis experience and extensive experience in creating and querying customer datasets. The ideal candidate will confidence with, and practical application of, analytical techniques and strong business acumen, with ability to ask the “right questions” of the data. Experience should include Extensive experience in creating and querying customer datasets in SAS from other data sources.
All Disney role require you to have the legal right to work in the UK, if you are unsure you have this right please discuss this with your recruiter.