This job is no longer available
Our mission is to be the world’s most trusted beauty retailer. Cult Beauty is a beauty-insider that constantly innovates though cutting-edge digital beauty retail, providing invaluable advice to intelligent, discerning women who are tired of pseudo-science and the hard sell.
The Marketing Director reports directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for generating revenue, customer acquisition and customer satisfaction with innovative, strategic, smart and stylish marketing and sales driving initiatives. Ultimately you will be responsible for driving sales, customer acquisition and retention.
- Devise and execute comprehensive global marketing strategy
- Develop and implement engaging, ground-breaking and strategic strategies for building customer base and brand awareness
- Develop strong relationships and maintain continuous dialogue with PR and Merchandising to they maximise the potential of all marketing
- Agree success measures and provide clear evaluation reports on all projects managed
- Analyse and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify opportunities for growth
- Manage and/or deliver competitive reviews, strategic studies, business planning and other complex marketing projects
- Support negotiations of commercial marketing agreements
- Ensure all partnerships and collaborations are focused on customer acquisition and brand maintenance
- Work with all internal departments and oversee delivery of on/off-site content to support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Identify potential opportunities outside the strategic initiatives plan and raise them to the Exec team
- Manage the Marketing team
- Ensure the team works closely together in a communicative, collaborative, energized and positive environment
- Guide and lead your team, ensuring they are inspired, engaged and motivated.
- Ensure the team understands the strategic direction of the business and their role in helping to achieve it. Determine and communicate objectives to the team. Ensure they are aware of the weekly/daily priorities
- Participate in recommending improvements to operational systems and procedures as required supporting the organisation plans and objectives. e.g. CRM, revised shipping cost proposition
- Work with Managing Director to prepare departmental budget
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of people and resources within budget
Skills & Experience
- Solid commercial marketing experience ideally gained in a luxury or cutting-edge online retail environment
- A thought leader - creative thinking and innovative ideas generation are key for this role
- Independent hands-on and make-it-happen approach to work
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Extremely well-organised and efficient, with good judgement and decision making skills
- Passion for Marketing and the future opportunities digital will present
- Proven track record of defining and executing a marketing strategy across all channels including an understanding of PR
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive meaningful actions from data sets
- Relevant network of contacts across the industry
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication and networking skills
- Understanding of CRM practices and the ability to develop effective CRM strategies
No agencies yet please. We’ll tell you when ready. Contact before we ask and we won’t work with you later.