This job is no longer available
Belron® International is looking for a bright, experienced and naturally curious individual to support key areas in our worldwide testing programme - using A/B & Multivariate techniques and toolkits.
With this programme already underway, there’s an excellent opportunity to deliver substantial gains to our user experience, conversion and optimisation activities on a truly international scale.
We currently test millions of pages and product enhancements on a monthly basis and you will have the opportunity to shape our service design, whilst continuing to deliver excellent benefits for conversion, user experience and optimisation of all our web and mobile platforms.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- With previous experience in UX, usability or customer facing discipline, and with a background in web analytics and/or website testing, you will be responsible for:
- Introducing new A/B testing tools to complement our existing international test programme
- Designing, supporting and developing a community of optimisers like you, to share test results, insights and best practice internationally.
- Sharing and communicating test results, insights and Best Practice across the Belron Group of companies to both publicise our work and to shape the focus of future testing.
- Designing a standardised reporting format and owning the social and community aspect of communicating test results for maximum impact and discussion.
- Identifying new opportunities for testing with the country marketing teams and developing their ability to self select opportunities.
- Creating test plans and developing these from concepts through to live experiments across all our site properties
- Using analytics tools and reporting to spot potential areas for maximum test benefit and to quantify the conversion, customer satisfaction or UX improvement gains that each test delivers.
- Supporting the Group eBusiness Online Customer Experience Manager in delivering world class customer experience and profitable growth.
- Providing regular updates on active tests that are ‘in progress’ to the Business Unit stakeholders and community.
Key Relationships & Communication:
Your key relationships will be with the marketing teams that support our online presence in each country. You will also need to collaborate with designers, developers and testing providers to assemble test assets.
You’ll be supporting the Group eBusiness Online Customer Experience Manager in a partnership here, to develop the best outcomes for customers and the best business performance.
The management of these relationships and communications will include:
- Issuing standardised test plan documents to new test stakeholders
- Working with a core team along the lifecycle to launch these tests, communicating with a number of stakeholders on regular progress
- Assembling test assets and working on the design, development and execution of testing with each country
- Communicating test progress regularly to each country and the wider group
- Running regular webinars and presentations for the country contacts, to both inform them of insights and progress on their individual tests, as well as the wider results for the group
There is a talented and business savvy community with Belron that spans Operations, Research and Development and the marketing functions within each business unit and country. We want to publicise and share our test insights by reaching outside our core area to learn more.
Problem Solving & Creativity:
Key skills in this area should include:
Testing experience with A/B or multivariate tools is preferred. Candidates with skills in business analysis, usability or customer research disciplines will be considered that wish to move into this exciting area whilst continuing to use their existing skills.
A data driven approach to UX or optimisation clearly demonstrating the use of web analytics, voice of customer tools, surveys, usability testing, session recording or other methods to identify and measure the ROI on site enhancements.
A high degree of numeracy is preferable in order to identify potential improvements and interpret statistical data, with the ability to present the key learnings in a simple and clear fashion to non-technical audiences.
Experience of at least one analytics package
A naturally curious approach to testing – the candidate must be able to show examples of where they have used tools or data to provide inputs to testing and/or improvements
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.