This job is no longer available
The overall purpose of this role is to take accountability for the delivery of change (updates/amends) to the Belron® managed country web sites.
The role holder will implement appropriate processes, tools and communication approaches to manage the rollout of:
- our website platform builds for new countries
- new functionality for our websites beyond pilot stage
The role holder will also implement appropriate processes, tools and communication approaches to manage small change to our websites, as requested by our business unit customers and other team members.
Lead the adoption of key eBusiness technologies and approaches across Belron® businesses, influencing the local eBusiness leads to maximise the opportunity presented by the approach.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Implement and communicate standardised processes for projects that will roll-out functionality to additional business units following successful pilots
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of agreed projects, including interacting with business unit resources, 3rd party resources and colleagues within the eBusiness team
- Implement and communicate standardised processes to manage requests from business units
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of requests, including interacting with business unit resources, 3rd party resources and colleagues within the eBusiness team
- Work with the eBusiness Project Manager to ensure that resource requirements are coordinated and that implementation plans are aligned
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.