This job is no longer available
You will create and implement SEO and PPC campaigns across the group. As SEO Manager you will be accountable for ensuring the efficient day to day technical management of these accounts, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, conducting advanced level keyword research, developing innovative on-going off-site campaigns, creating and executing creative marketing and link bait-style/brand building campaigns and integrating social media activity deeply into the search mix in order to maximise results across all digital channels.
Key Skills required for the SEO Travel Job:
- Experienced SEO/SEM professional
- Broad knowledge of SEO and Paid search strategies and techniques.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Programming knowledge e.g. PHP/ASP.Net
- Analytical approach to search
- Knowledge and experience of social networking and blogging
- Knowledge of cross channel marketing
- Experience at advising key stakeholders at Board level
- Team Management experience.
If you feel you meet the criteria and relish the prospect of developing your career as a Head of SEO and are a SEO specialist then, get in touch.