This job is no longer available
Our varied and growing client portfolio provides constant learning opportunities and fresh challenges.
You will be expected to effectively manage a number of large digital projects as well as be able to manage less senior members of the team where needed.
The main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of our clients' business
- Writing full and detailed project scoping documents; defining the approach, scope and costs for each project, ensuring all are delivered to time and budget
- Managing any risk and issues that come up, escalating where necessary
- Communicating effectively with clients, other team members and departments, managing expectations throughout projects
- Assisting in presenting work to clients with clarity and confidence
- Monitoring project progress and profitability.
You will have at least five years' experience of delivering large web build projects with particular strengths in verbalising technical requirements. You will pride yourself on attention to detail and will be able to grasp the bigger picture quickly.
In particular, you will have the following skills set /characteristics:
- good understanding of both client- and server-side technologies
- understanding of the full digital project lifecycle
- in-depth knowledge of Agile, Waterfall or Prince 2
- organised and thorough in approach to project management.
If you possess the relevant skills set and a real passion for all things digital we would love to hear from you.