This job is no longer available
The Story so far…
ASOS burst on to the scene in 2000 and hasn’t looked back. We are the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, we are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. We ship to over 190 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, French and German, Italian and Australian markets. With much excitement we opened our office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after. This is all part of our strategy, which we call ASOS Future.
Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, having set ourselves a target to reach £1bn annual sales by 2015. Therefore it is really important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
The ASOS Way
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
We are Passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate our successes.
We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We Restlessly Innovate; we don’t stand still, we give it a go and we’re brave.
We are Collaborative and Respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality – it’s our people that make the difference.
A bit about the Team:
The Digital Marketing team has been formed to be a global Centre of Excellence – we manage all digital marketing for all territories, and are responsible for the profitable spend and evaluation of a multi-million pound budget. We are professional, expert and data-driven. The team has a high profile, driving over a third of the company’s revenues, and needs talent that can uphold this profile in a credible manner. Our key stakeholder groups include the Exec Board of Directors, Finance and Country Managers. The PPC Specialist will report into the Senior Biddable Media Manager and will work as part of this team to improve our PPC capabilities.
Responsible for assisting with the creation, optimisation and reporting of PPC campaigns. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with PPC agencies to deliver against the PPC strategy
- Ensuring best practice and optimisation are implemented correctly to achieve strict ROI targets
- Assist with drive cycle, communications plan and promotional PPC activity for local marketing teams
- Working with local marketing teams to translate and localise PPC creative
- Managing the tagging, tracking & measurement of PPC campaigns
- Liaising with other internal departments regarding optimisation of PPC campaigns
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team and local market teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, preferably already a PPC specialist
- Preferably GAP qualified
- Experience of working with Excel experience, with the ability to report on PPC activity on a daily / weekly / monthly basis to senior levels of the business
- Highly numerate Graduate ideally with a numerical degree
- A/B grade in Mathematics at GCSE & A-level (or equivalent
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for PPC and digital marketing overall
- Proactive & analytical approach
- Relationship skills to establish strong relationships with existing PPC agencies & internal stakeholders
- Strong communicator, able to explain insight in detailed reporting
- Confident, personable and a team player
- Keen to learn & undertake intensive internal training programmes
- Additional European Language preferred
We really love hearing from you but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for the direction I’d like to take my career in? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many people apply with spelling mistakes on them.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.