This job is no longer available
Content Marketing Manager
PFJ, part of Aspire Global Network are delighted to offer in partnership with broadbandchoices.co.uk the role of Content Marketing Manager.
broadbandchoices is a rapidly growing, award winning Tech Track 100 company with a staff base of over 60 based in a convenient central London location. With websites in the UK, France, Germany and Spain and over 1.8 million unique visitors every month, broadbandchoices are developing into the market leading telecom comparison service.
broadbandchoices are the UK's largest Ofcom-accredited comparison service for internet, TV and phone packages. Over 40 established brands including Confused.com and GoCompare use broadbandchoices technology platform to power their own telecoms comparison services.
The Role - Content Marketing Manager
As broadbandchoices continue to grow, the role of Content Marketing Manager will play a pivotal part in the success of the business. The position is suited to someone who wants to drive their career forward and be part of a progressive internet business.
You'll have experience of creating and delivering an overarching content marketing and SEO strategy aimed at delivering an increased digital presence.
The role will require the ability to:
* Develop and implement an overall content marketing and SEO strategy
* Produce a cross-departmental content marketing plan for all web properties
* Lead on the development of SEO including the management of a high profile specialist agency, keyword selection and link building
* Advise IT development teams on best-practise HTML
* Perform in-depth analysis of web performance, using tools such as Google Analytics, Hitwise and DC Storm
The Candidate - Content Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will be a talented marketing professional with demonstrable skills in SEO and content marketing plans focused on generating website traffic and customer conversion. Reporting into and working closely with the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will create, implement and develop the company's overall content marketing strategy and activation plans. The role will cover both off-site and out-reach activity along with on-site technical best practice for the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
The successful candidate will have:
* 5 solid years of experience in the creation and delivery of SEO strategies
* Proven ability to lead a high profile SEO agency to include interrogating and refining strategy, plans and implementation
* The ability to 'future-proof' plans by keeping up-to-date with emerging web technology and search engine updates
* An eye for identifying development opportunities on campaign performance and optimisation
* The ability to work closely with senior stakeholders internally and externally
* Experience of delivering a combined Content and SEO offering
The Content Marketing Manager will be offered both a market leading salary, and a highly competitive bonus and benefits structure including:
- The opportunity for career development
- Various training opportunities
- A performance related monetary reward
- Annual season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cash discount on gym membership
- A day off on your birthday
The Content Marketing Manager role requires a candidate with the right to work in the UK along with substantial and proven experience in SEO, content marketing strategy, analysis, stakeholder management, HTML, optimisation and team management.
For a detailed job description, further information and/or a discussion about the role, please apply with a full and relevant CV. Due to the volume of applications expected; only those relevant will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume you haven't been successful on this occasion.
Follow PFJ Digital marketing on twitter: @PFJ_digtalmktg or on LinkedIn: Performance Marketing London.