This job is no longer available
Digital Director - London - £90k
The lead agency in a powerhouse global media agency network with outstanding UK and International divisions. They work with an extremely impressive client line up and are famed for delivering excellent media solutions to both brand and response focused advertisers. All areas of digital media are covered off in significant depth and they have experts in all divisions.
The Executive Director of Digital would lead the global & local teams in developing the client’s digital capabilities and ensuring digital is fully leveraged. Key Responsibilities:
• Taking a leading role in assessing & deploying digital technologies to create superior segment targeting opportunities
• Determining that local markets are effectively integrating digital within the bespoke of the client’s planning framework
• Providing leadership on how the client should be using digital channels (e.g. mobile, video, social etc.) to evolve its communications mix/model
• Ensuring the company uses the most current and robust methods for measuring digital campaign effectiveness whilst fully developing digital’s role within the path to purchase
• Developing work with the team centrally to ensure digital is effectively optimized within global strategies and centrally driven campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years digital experience and be fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix. The candidate should have:
• Knowledge of and expertise in technological solutions
• Knowledge of and expertise in digital research solutions
• Previous strategic/business leadership roles
• A track record of building strong client relationships at senior levels
• A willingness to be visible in markets & provide leadership
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.