This job is no longer available
We’re on the hunt for a community manager to support campaigns spanning every aspect of the business, yet linked through a company-wide mission to ‘inspire healthy decisions’. Working with, and reporting to, our head of social, the successful person will work across all teams to ensure advocacy and customer centricity are at the heart of our campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the current PR Week ‘Specialist Consultancy of the Year’, and make your mark with a brilliant and supportive team that believes in the impact a social first approach can have when helping people improve their health.
As aforementioned we are on a mission to inspire people to make healthy decisions. Those decisions might be about the food we eat, medicines we take or the products we put on our skin, which is why our client list ranges from traditional healthcare companies through to some of the UK’s best known beauty brands and even one of the big four supermarkets.
This health first, sector second approach and our commitment to deliver truly integrated campaigns has led to us rapidly rise to become the UK’s largest independent healthcare consultancy, winning multiple awards for our work and for being a top employer.
And if all that’s not tempting enough, then maybe the fact we’ve achieved this whilst being just a pebble-skim from the beach, might. Our location – nicely nestled in the Sussex Riviera - offers staff a fantastic work/life balance and opportunity to build a career in one of the few top consultancies outside the M25, so perfect for those already down here, tired of the Capital or just seeking a change.
This is you:
• Communications professional from a digital, social or PR background with significant experience managing a community in-house or contributing to growing engaged and loyal fans on behalf of several brands as part of an agency team
• Savvy and passionate about latest human technology trends
• Hands-on knowledge of all social media platforms – including third party app operations
• Willing to listen, understand and monitor conversation – at home with listening tools as well as during business hours and in turn, capable of interpreting insights to inform strategy
• In-depth measurement and evaluation: analytics, insights and reporting
• Integrated thinker with a consumer centric approach, able to demonstrate said approach on previous work/campaigns/strategy
• Good writer with creative flair
• Design skills, nice to have, but not a must
• People lover, empathic, inquisitive, creative, committed