This job is no longer available
Ticketmaster International, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Ticketmaster is a global ticketing company and we are committed to continuing to improve our ticketing platform to retain our position as market leader.
We are looking for a strong Digital Analyst to join our Strategic Analysis team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining accurate, insightful and easy to use web reporting platforms for our thirteen Ticketmaster websites across Europe, Australasia and the Middle East.
Using this data you will carry out analysis to make recommendations to the business and support the Ecommerce Product team’s business cases. You will create actionable insight which will help shape our ecommerce strategy and change the way we sell tickets.
You will create high quality reports tracking progress against our KPI and insightful analysis in the form of monthly reports to be consumed by various parts of the business.
We are looking for someone with excellent analysis skills, a keen eye for detail and an inquisitive attitude. Excellent communication skills are essential as this role will involve working with people from across the business, with the ability to explain complex reports and analysis to non-specialists
Strong skills in Excel and an excellent knowledge of PowerPoint are essential.
• Build and maintain an accurate, insightful and easy to use web reporting platform which meets all the needs of the business
• Be responsible for all web tracking schemes, to include defining, implementation and validating tracking schemes and rolling out new data and reports to the business – via Adobe Site Catalyst (previously Omniture)
• Keep all schemes accurate and up to date as the websites develop and with new industry changes e.g. mobile, responsive
• Extend tracking schemes in order to track new features and functionality
• Work with Engineering team to implement and validate tracking schemes
• Build standard dashboards and set up scheduled reports to be consumed across the business
• Produce monthly reports to inform the business on how are websites are performing against our KPIs, to include high quality reports, charts and trend analysis. Present reports regularly. Liaise with people from around the business and in local markets to help explain changes in data.
• Carry our insightful analysis and make recommendations for website changes based on analysis. Provide Ecommerce Product Managers with insightful analysis which will help them to develop the features of our website and support business cases
• Track the benefit of new website features and functionality in order to make further recommendations on how these can be optimised.
• Respond to ad hoc data requests from Ecommerce, Sponsorship, Finance, Marketing and the US Corporate team
• Provide advanced training in Adobe Site Catalyst– in person, online and over the phone
• Provide ongoing Adobe Site Catalyst support to all internal clients, including Ecommerce, Marketing and Sponsorship. This support includes being the key contact for Adobe Site Catalyst within the business.
• Be key contact for our Competitor Intelligence tools. Make sure the right people have access and appropriate training. Use this data to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors. Monitor our position within the industry.
• BSc in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics
• Proven experience and expert understanding of Adobe Site Catalyst including building tracking schemes
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros, vlookups, complex formula)
• Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Good grasp of web development technologies and ability to work with developers to ensure appropriate tracking mechanisms are in place.
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• European language(s)
• Multi-divisional and international experience preferred
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• A fascination with data and analysis
• Pro-active attitude – you must have the drive to go out and get to the bottom of our data
• Communicative; the ability to explain data to non-specialists
• A rigorous approach to work, and an eye for detail
• Commercial sensibility and Business Acumen
• Passion for digital products, technology and social media
How to apply
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
Closing Date: 20th Septemeber 2013