This job is no longer available
About the company
A Manchester-based manufacturer and retailer of household textiles who are in the process of developing their first B2C ecommerce site, with additional B2B and B2C sites following in 2014.
About the Assistant eCommerce Manager role
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Assistant will help administer the sites and develop the digital marketing and merchandising campaigns required to grow the channel…
- Merchandise each site so that products are placed, prioritised and presented to maximise sales.
- Create or commission promotional content to promote campaigns and develop each site’s identity
- Administer the digital marketing for each site, including PPC campaigns, affiliate programmes and email marketing
- Manage the optimisation of each site to maximise rankings in external search engines.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our technology suppliers and design agencies
- Manage a small, but growing, web production team
An individual with at least two years experience of working in an ecommerce retail environment, managing ecommerce sites and digital marketing campaigns…
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns, having managed media budgets greater than £50K per annum
- Prior experience of line management within an ecommerce environment
- Detailed understanding of SEO and the use of Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience of commissioning and managing design and marketing agencies
- Detailed understanding of using web analytics software
- Strong analytical skills, with high competency of using Excel
- Strong mathematics skills
- Strong English language skills
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS, and of how web pages are constructed
- A good eye for design and attention to detail
Application deadline: Thursday 3 October 2013
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.