This job is no longer available
Management of the stock and sales, specifically on the Office.co.uk site. Achievement of the forecasted sales and profit targets and ensuring online content is commercial.
- To work with B&M to ensure that the right levels of stock is allocated to web, prior to arrival in the warehouse. Half year reviews of stock and sales vs LY ensuring we have enough stock to achieve seasonal projected sales before buys are placed for the business.
- Monitor online sales performance against stock, using rate of sale, cover and stock turn and propose solutions for increasing sell through and driving revenue with web only deals etc and flag stock deficits on a daily/weekly basis with B&M teams.
- Analyse sales data to highlight key trends, and propose possible opportunities for online exclusives and opportunities to drive more sales through online marketing.
- To produce daily/weekly and monthly analysis on the category performance, proposing solutions to poor sellers, and optimise best sellers, using Midas, Elucid, Google Analytics and Omniture.
- Regularly feedback on web sales performance and be the point of contact with the B&M teams for Ladies category. Work with the category merchandisers and the warehouse to propose solutions for moving and selling through old, fragmented or un-pick able stock using our clearance channels like Ebay.
- Work with the warehouse and Content Co-ordinator on the movement of stock, including new arrivals, to ensure these are photographed and launched quickly and are promoted commercially on site.
- Select content and products for marketing stories using stock and sales knowledge.
- Assist in developing a seasonal calendar / strategy taking into account as well as the brand, general events and specific online initiatives.
- Use Google Analytics to analyse customer behaviour and make future decisions based on this.
- Ensure that Ladies category (on both Office and Offspring) looks its best at all times, merchandising all product categories based on sales performance, clicks, conversion and stock to optimise all product categories. This includes the drop down categories; the landing page must haves, new in and best sellers. Ensure the optimisation of the onsite search at all times.
- Any adhoc requests from the Ecommerce Merchandising & Content Manager.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.