This job is no longer available
About the role
It’s vital for the direct to consumer division of the LV= Life Insurance business that we as a team continue to drive online leads into LV.com via all digital marketing channels available to us. Working as part of our e-commerce team you will;
- Produce and manage detailed integrated strategic marketing plans across all digital activity; in line with business unit or product specific plans and timings.
- Participate fully in ongoing business planning exercises: quarterly marketing/sales planning and monthly sales reforecast processes, cost re-forecasts etc, to include detailed phased input to cross-functional marketing planning, and liaison with internal stakeholders to agree wider business plans.
- Manage delivery of the strategic marketing plans, ensuring maximum impact, consistency with all business marketing activity and in full compliance with the communications process to ensure that all campaigns are free from any legal, technical or regulatory breach or error.
- Conduct detailed campaign results analysis, including implementation of campaign improvements and recommendations based on these results. Pro-actively identify ways to improve campaign effectiveness in terms of cost management, response generation and conversion.
- Communicate campaign plans effectively, regularly and comprehensively to relevant stakeholders, to ensure that consumer response is effectively managed and handled.
- Effectively manage key relationships with all relevant internal (including product areas and finance) and external parties (including agencies, aggregators, media owners and affiliates), for the purposes of implementing campaigns and promotions with maximum success and Key Account maintenance and development.
- Develop full understanding of the financial drivers within our key product markets, to inform digital marketing campaigns and provide insight to the team.
- Conduct ongoing investigation into emerging channels applicable to digital marketing and relevant product areas, delivering ongoing innovation and campaign development.
- Maintain a keen awareness of competitor activity in the industry, producing regular reports on our competitive marketing positioning.
So what are we looking for? Quite simply we are looking for an ambitious, senior level, digital marketing professional who is ambitious and has experience in managing paid media channels and developing robust marketing plans and strategies in the insurance sector.
You will have people management experience and been keen to coach and develop other team members. You will also have experience in managing integrated, cross channel campaigns and experience at communicating and influencing at a senior level.
In return we will give you an opportunity to grow and progress whilst broadening your knowledge alongside professionals who are experts across both the technical and product sides of this competitive business.
About the rewards
Rewarding? You bet. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy 30 days’ holiday (with the option to buy and sell more), an annual bonus scheme, a highly competitive defined contribution pension scheme, private medical care, a generous discount on a range of LV= products and an impressive, flexible benefits package.
We’re LV= and we’ve been busy shaking up the world of insurance. We’re the UK’s largest friendly society, with more than 4 million customers and a team of over 5,700 people. But we’re not ones to rest on our laurels, even award winning ones like ours. By making our product and service offering the finest around and building the best team to deliver it, we want to become the number one online insurance firm. Our Life products help customers protect what they love including life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, over 50s cover and more. Leading products driven by dedicated employees to give customers an outstanding service and be the premier Protection and Retirement Specialist.
How to Apply
To find out more and to apply click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people. So, don’t forget to follow LV= on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
LV= is an equal opportunities employer.