This job is no longer available
Social Media Manager - £35k - London
One of the biggest agencies in UK with an excellent media offering across both UK and Worldwide.
They pride themselves on creative planning and strategic excellence as well as the ability to deliver outstanding buying results and evaluate all aspects of media expenditure through to final ROI assessment.
Their clients represent every major area of advertiser expenditure and they service some of the best known brands in the world.
It’s a fun place to work, great team spirit and they offer some amazing company benefits too...which is why people genuinely like working there and their staff retention rates are particularly high.
This role is to develop and execute ground-breaking content/social communications solutions for multi-market clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Strategic Solutions – develop high quality content/social proposals for clients based on data driven insights and a thorough understanding of non-traditional areas, and be able to sell these solutions to internal and external clients
• Project Management – key priority to ensure the smooth and seamless execution of non-traditional projects
• Team Support – to provide flexible and pro-active support for your Brand Content/Social Director and the wider team
• Network Management – full ownership of network management (social)
The candidate must have a strong knowledge and understanding of content/social solutions and how they work for brands. The candidate should be:
• Able to manage the development of high quality proposals, and effectively project manage those projects to completion
• A self-starter – initiative and willingness to proactively deliver on all aspects of role
• Able to make strategic recommendations to clients based on research and insights - strong analytical skills required to be able to gather and interpret data
• Able to develope ongoing, strong & productive relationships with the company (Planning Departments, Clients, Performics), Media Owner / third-party contacts, and your colleagues
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.