This job is no longer available
We have an enviable client list, of which we are truly proud and due to continued growth are looking for a Front End Developer to join an exciting creative communications agency. We are looking for someone with passion, drive and energy with strong attention to detail and who takes great pride in their work.
With strong relevant experience of creating exceptional designs for multiple platforms including websites, emails, mobile apps and other digital projects, you will have the talent to take the lead and produce effective solutions and campaigns to meet client’s briefs. Projects are varied and include B2B, B2C, major brand marketing, promotional and educational tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Head of Digital and SMT, you will play a key part in the growth and development of the digital department.
- Working with the creative team you will produce and build page layouts, creative ideas and innovative digital solutions for a broad range of clients.
- Producing Flash banners, HTML emails and managing web and micro-site design.
- Contributing fresh and innovative ideas that maximise digital content.
- Ability to apply creative concepts and ideas across a variety of media channels.
- Designing and producing concepts to meet client deadlines.
- Staying ahead of the market and positioning the company as a digital specialist.
- Any other duties as requested.
What we need:
Someone who can create inspirational designs, has strong attention to detail and have a demonstrable track record in the following:
- At least five years agency experience.
- Experience of digital strategy.
- Ability to build cross platform compatible code.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Firework, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography and composition.
- Well-developed design skills and appreciation of digital implementation to achieve excellent user experience for online, mobile and tablet.
- Experience with Open Source CMS.
- Solid appreciation of Social Media platforms.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working creatively and constructively with brands and within brand guidelines.
- A good balance between creativity and technical understanding, possessing experience of branding and corporate communications.
- Familiar with platforms, browsers and their quirks.
- Ability to rapid prototype web layouts and understand CSS frameworks and grid layouts.
- Have an awareness of how design concepts impact on devices and bandwidth.
- Must understand DDA law and how DDA and accessibility impacts on design.
- Ideally a recognised design/interface design / graphics qualifications.
- Knowledge of digital best practice is essential.
- Awareness of how designs impact SEO.
Please include an online portfolio that demonstrates your talents across a variety of work as well as great layout skills, and impeccable eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with passionate, highly creative people if you are interested then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 227 1777 for further details.