This job is no longer available
About the Company...
A boutique British brand born in the 80's to celebrate women's individuality and a global infusion of style has now grown organically to over 100 stores and concessions. Constantly looking to inspire and innovate through their high attention to detail and unique collections they are admired the world over by discerning woman that like to create their own look.
About the Role...
You will be taking over the reigns as Head of ecommerce to spearhead their international growth and will need to work with and inspire a young and talented ecommerce and customer care team. Looking after all facets of ecommerce you will have to get stuck in integrating their new ERP, as well as managing warehousing, logistics, payment gateways and multichannel management.
Your responsibilities include:
* Drive the international strategy for eCommerce growth and implement Roadmap.
* Ownership of eCommerce and Customer Care operation.
* Management of the digital customer experience (design, content, navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing, performance, functionality) etc.
* Continuous optimisation through A/B and multivariate testing, GA, new initiatives, etc.
* Implement attribution modeling and KPI's for digital campaigns.
* Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with data flow between the website, eCRM and ERP.
* Develop and optimize the eCRM, PPC, SEO, Social and acquisition strategies.
* Sponsor growth in the UK and globally via customer retention and acquisition strategies.
You'd have a minimum of 5 years retail e-commerce experience with strong technical and commercial acumen. As a strong communicator you will be able to inspire and motivate a young team dealing with problems head-on whilst leading an international drive.
Your other key qualities would be:
* Sound understanding of the multichannel market place aware of the latest technologies
* Solid understanding of UX, analytical tools and effective conversion techniques
* Strong business judgment and decision-making skills - able to identify, prioritize and articulate highest impact initiatives
* Proven leadership of successful ecommerce projects
* Able to specify technical changes to technical/development teams
* Self-starter with great communication skills, able to transmit across different stakeholders
50% staff discount off all product, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym for Nuffield health (located across the road from the office) with staff member around £15pm, childcare vouchers, 3pm finish on Fridays!